Tuesday, September 11, 2012

It. Is. Done!

Red is finally done! Woo hoo!! Wow, that book was crazy to write. I have a ton of edits to work through, but it felt wonderful to type the end!!!

Now begins the hard work, making this puppy shine and turning it into something that will make you all smile and sigh...

Thank you to all my readers for all your encouraging and kind words. I read every single review and want you all to know, this story is much longer than the other two. I felt this book definitely deserved more of a spotlight, it was an emotional rollercoaster, not only for me, but for Red and Wolf. This was no easy book to write, and while I tried very hard to stay true to the themes of Little Red Riding Hood, I hope I also made this book my own.

I'm ahead of schedule so far, and hopefully will release this much sooner than I'd initially anticipated. It all depends on how hard my critique partners hammer me! LOL...

PS... for any of you wanting a good substantial preview of Red, I've added a lengthy excerpt to the back of The Witching Hour: Grim Reaper Saga...

Happy reading all!!
~Marie

No comments: