Sunday, February 17, 2013

A Moment

Sometimes you work on a project and just think, wow... this isn't half bad. I've met someone you see, a guy... his name is Ryan and I'm in love with him. He's tortured, angst ridden, and dealing with some seriously bad stuff. He's also 25, newly released from the military and covered in scars. He's an MMA fighter and  his life is spiraling out of control.

I want to save him. And I will... through a girl. Her name is Liliana. She's beautiful, hispanic, and 21. She also has a son.

They don't know it yet, but they're on a collison course with destiny...


Moment: The dictionary defines a moment as a minute portion or point of time. But for me, it’s more. I see a moment the way a scientist does… the product of quantity (as a force) and the distance to a particular axis or point. A moment is that indefinable period in your life that only makes sense when you look back and you realize I made the right choice. I didn’t know it then, but I made the right choice and I’d do it all over again.

This is my moment…

Liliana Delgado
 
And for anyone that's wondering, I'm still very much working on Hook's Pan. ;) I haven't forgotten my bad five, trust me. :p

Happy reading,
~Marie
 

3 comments:

Teresa Cypher said...

Woot! This is awesome! Isn't it crazy how you can be working on something and then these strangers pop into your head and start talking to you, asking to be put into words in a story?? lol.

I like it, Marie. :-)

Teresa Cypher said...

I can't find you on Twitter, Marie. Are you there, yet? I just tweeted this:

"Check out Marie Hall's Kingdom Books: fairy-tales for grownup girls. :-) amazon.com/Hatter-Paranormal-Fantasy-Romance-Kingdom-ebook/dp/B008IL48BK/ref=pd_sim_kstore_5 … http://amzn.to/VQgnv1

I don't want a book for doing it. If you have an account, I can start linking my tweets about your books to your twitter page. :-)

Unknown said...

Aww, thanks! I totally do its @mariehallwrites :) I've tried to put it on my blogger, but for whatever reason it says the twitter feed is broken. :( And I'm glad you liked the snippet. I'm completely in love with my characters.