Monday, April 1, 2013

Good morning, my dearies... another Hook update

So, it's Monday, but it doesn't suck. :p I'm having a good day, getting ready to sit down and write on Hook, hoping to hit another 20k words by the end of the week on this, which will mean I'll only have 2 or so more weeks until the book is finished! If I can keep pace, so everyone keep your fingers and toes crossed, and if your eyes if you're so inclined... that I can do it. I think you all have waited for this book long enough! :D

I've got some news to share, but I'll share it tomorrow since I'm really going to try and get in another 4k words on this book before I call it a day.

With that said... I'll leave you all with a little snippet of where I'm at now:



“Captain,” Smee’s concerned voice carried to him, “I heard a…”

Rolling his gaze toward his first mate, James tipped the empty decanter down with a disgusted frown, before dropping it to the deck. The glass rolled toward Smee, who scooped to pick it up.

“Ignore anything you hear coming from my cabin,” he said.


Told you it would be short. ;) And I wonder what noises could possibly be coming from his cabin? Hmmmm.... you'll find out. *g*

Happy reading,
~Marie

2 comments:

Just Judy's Jumbles said...

Ye been hangin' around the Captain a bit too long, dearie, seems you've picked up a mean streak yerself. Torturing all of us with such a small tidbit. :-)

Mary Kirkland said...

You're such a tease..lol