Monday, July 8, 2013

Question #5: Where in the World is Marie Hall???

To all who come to this happy place, welcome. ___ is your land. Here, age relives fond memories of the past, and here, youth may savor the challenge and promise of the future. ___ is dedicated to the ideals, the dreams, and the hard facts that have created America, with the hope that it will be a source of joy and inspiration to all the world. Among one of my first guests was an eleven-year-old George Lucas!

Where in the world is Marie Hall???

As always, 24 hours to guess.

Happy guessing!
~Marie

6 comments:

Unknown said...

DISNEYLAND!!!! Tell Hook and Hatter hi ;)

Lrquake said...

Disneyland in Anaheim, CA?

Unknown said...

You are at Disneyland in Anaheim, California.

Unknown said...

Disneyland, is where you are. Always wanted to go there, wouldn't do me any good though, I have a bad reaction to the Sun. You have a great time there. :)

Allison W said...

Disneyland in CA!! I have only been to the one in FL, so give CA's Cinderella a big hug for me (I'm a big fan lol)

Unknown said...

Disneyland!